You've probably heard these before, but it's nice to be reminded.
The more you repeat these, they will become a "habit."
• Become a morning person by getting up a half an hour earlier every day until it becomes natural.
If you wake up naturally, do it. If you decide to sleep in longer, you're at risk of falling back into
a REM sleep cycle, which could make you more tired and even ruin your day!
• Quick, easy breakfast — You'll burn out if you don't have something to start your day.
If you're anything like me, I'm lazy and want something very quick.
I suggest a bowl of oatmeal with cinnamon and a bannana, or add your favorite
super food / protein powder to add in extra minerals and vitamins.
• Hydrate — Start your day off, even before breakfast, with a glass of water.
Your body has basically been fasting for the last 6-8 hours of sleep and you'll need to re-hydrate.
This will boost mood and energy!
• Switch your coffee with an herbal coffee like Teccinno. Coffee tends to have a high level of acidity
(think acid reflex, most people don't know they have it), so switching to an herbal coffee will still offer the
taste and lower acidity. Or try a tea, like ordering a London Fog with honey, most coffee shops should know
what this is (early grey tea with steamed milk). If you need to add a sugar substitute for a boost, try the
lesser evils: Sugar in the raw or Coconut Sugar vs adding processed sugar or those scary sweeteners.
• Plan in advance — plan your weekby mapping out
your daily goals so you aren't scrambling to keep up.
• Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly, bi-monthly, tri-monthly (30, 60, 90)
— Map out your goals based on priority, even down to the hour.
• Automate your social media — Try Woobox
• Do 3 things before lunch that will bring you more money and exposure
Examples include: email follow-ups; social media posts; email blasts with tips; create a new
network at a local coffee shop; find ways to leave your information out in the open for others to see
that are tangible; send something tangible to clients who can hire and buy your service!
• Be smart and take brakes every 20-30 minutes if you can.
Sometimes briefly stopping in the middle of a project will help you re-focus on
what the end goal is and even allow for more creative thinking.